HOW DO WE ADD
TO YOUR BUSINESS
The financial services industry is highly regulated globally and regulation criteria differ per country. Guided by several factors, Carrick Investment Services applied intensive scrutiny in choosing our location base. We ultimately chose Mauritius. Some of the factors considered, include:
• Mauritius is highly regarded in the international investment sector. The Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC) was created in 2001 and operates as one of the most reliable and stringent regulatory bodies globally.
• Mauritius remains a democratic model of reference.
• Mauritius is active in approximately 50 international organisations, including the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the World Trade Organisation, and has strong economic ties with its African neighbours, the European Union, India and China.
• Mauritius is one of the fastest-growing economies in Sub-Saharan Africa and is consistently ranked as the easiest country in which to do business in the region.
We are proud of the fact that Carrick Investment Services is one of the few companies to simultaneously be granted three business licences by the FSC:
1. A global business licence C114013661 FS-4.1
2. An unrestricted investment adviser licence C114013661 sec-2.4
3. An insurance brokerage licence c114013661 INS-2.3
From a regulatory perspective, these international licensing provisions ensure that our clients are protected for the advice we give.